User Menu

Notification Settings

Now Playing

Computer » PC (custom)Star Control 2 - Hyperspace (Mark Vera's Electro Blast 2007 Mix) by flag Mark Vera (Jouni Airaksinen)
Requested By: flag djrandom
Icon

Time Left: 3:58

Rating: 4.27 (11 Votes)

- Streams

Site Disclaimer

This site is non-profit (though donations are welcome to help pay the hosting/bandwidth fees, click the Donate button to learn about how it works). All music served by this radio station is either in the public domain, freely available on the internet (as MP3, or other original music format) or is played on a 'fair use' basis.

If you find a song that isn't in the public domain, or you wrote a piece of music that you would like removed from the site, please contact one of our team members who will be happy to help. Enjoy the music!

Meet The Dream Team

Site Coder/Maintainer:
FishGuy876 - Admin, Code

The Dream Team:
FishGuy876
Stefan_L
ViThor
Falken
StarPilot
Goatfather
DarkWolf
vanward
tyco
And our ninja moderators...

Extra Resources:
CVGM on Facebook

Popular Forum Topics:
forum Donating to CVGM
forum Never Received CVGM Activation Email
forum Introduce Yourself!
forum BBCodes For Forum & Oneliner
forum OneLiner / Forum Smilies
forum Official Upload FAQ

Please donate to our Beer/Amiga/Atari Fund if you like our site:

CVGM.net - Chiptune, Retro & Video Game Music

Report Problems / Bad Songs / Corrections » Song Corrections / Changes

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Author Thread
flagFishGuy876
FishGuy876 / Brainstorm

484 Posts
#1322 (10 years, 7 months ago)
Uploaded a brand new recording of Shockway Rider recorded directly from my C64, so it doesn't have those annoying out-of-tune notes anymore. Thanks.
flagLiknus

3 Posts
#1325 (10 years, 7 months ago)
http://www.cvgm.net/demovibes/song/10271/
The link to Mediafire is corrupt. The file does not exist anymore on that platform. I dunno if you'll simply delete the link or instead re-upload the song there.. Just to inform you!

Byez
L.
flagkingsocarso

3 Posts
#1329 (10 years, 6 months ago)
Everything Kyle Gabler did that's not World of Goo should be Little Inferno. Couldn't find a place to change the name of a song. Explanation: these were uploaded when I was a n00b and I was stupid. I was too busy listening to SupraDarky to notice.
Oh and also it's incomplete. I will finish uploading them later...later.
flagLimeProselyte
Are you keeping up with the Commodore?

3 Posts
#1339 (10 years, 5 months ago)
Apathy Aunt - requested for the first play and was completely skipped. Possibly a corrupt file?
flagtyco

30 Posts
#1411 (10 years ago)
It seems that Gradius III [OST] - Ship Configuration is polluted with sound effects. Can it be flagged for re-recording or re-encoding in some way?
flagFalken
Falken / brainstorm

48 Posts
#1415 (10 years ago)
Quote: "It seems that Gradius III [OST] - Ship Configuration is polluted with sound effects. Can it be flagged for re-recording or re-encoding in some way?"

That's actually how it is on the OST.

The song itself is only a short ditty, and so it's repeated three times. The first two times don't have any SFX, but the third has them mixed in.
flagguru
Anta baka?!

27 Posts
#1417 (10 years ago)
http://www.cvgm.net/demovibes/song/32999/

please remove the 1st picture, it's broken.
flagStefan_L
Deleted by request

167 Posts
#1418 (10 years ago)
Babylon screenshot set ti "inactive".

Also i moved the Gradius III (OST) to the correct platform wich is OST » Official Soundtrack (CD / Digital)
And so did i with the Haunted Castle OST songs.

I havent changes the names yet though (remove OST from title that is)
flagtyco

30 Posts
#1419 (10 years ago)
I messed up the titles on a couple of my recent uploads:
Mamoru Has Been Cursed! - Tropical Pirates should read "Mamoru Has Been Cursed! - Tropical Pirates".
Mamoru Has Been Cursed! - Will Force should read "Mamoru Has Been Cursed! - Will Force".
flagFishGuy876
FishGuy876 / Brainstorm

484 Posts
#1420 (10 years ago)
@tyco - Fixed
flagStefan_L
Deleted by request

167 Posts
#1422 (10 years ago)
And i changed the platform of the "Mamoru has been cursed!" songs to OST » Official Soundtrack (CD / Digital)
Saga_Musix
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

18 Posts
#1426 (9 years, 12 months ago)
These look like dupes:
Diversion
Diversion
flagtyco

30 Posts
#1427 (9 years, 12 months ago)
Looks like Mass Effect 2 (Combat) - The Human Reaper might be silent.
flagFishGuy876
FishGuy876 / Brainstorm

484 Posts
#1428 (9 years, 12 months ago)
That was just me breaking the stream a bit
flagt4s0thcmdr
Anxious to return to Cydonia

13 Posts
#1431 (9 years, 12 months ago)
I don't think Jim Dosé was a co-writer of this song:

Duke Nukem 3D - Title

Source:
http://dukenukem.wikia.com/wiki/Music_(DN3D)

EDIT: Sorry! I had forgotten I could click on "Edit Information" on the page instead of posting here.
flagtyco

30 Posts
#1435 (9 years, 11 months ago)
Screwed up the upload of Castlevania Rebirth - Load BGM (Stage 4) - the title should read "Castlevania Rebirth - Load BGM (Stage 4)"
flagFishGuy876
FishGuy876 / Brainstorm

484 Posts
#1436 (9 years, 11 months ago)
Fixed
flagOSH

1 Posts
#1437 (9 years, 11 months ago)
http://www.cvgm.net/demovibes/song/5446/

This song was composed by Alex Ekian, not by Stephane Picq. The Whole OST for Amiga version was composed by Ekian.
Saga_Musix
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

18 Posts
#1438 (9 years, 11 months ago)
Click "Edit Information" and fix it
flagticho

3 Posts
#1439 (9 years, 11 months ago)
Messed up the title on one of my uploads. It should be 'stage 4' instead of 'stage 3':

http://www.cvgm.net/demovibes/song/35328/
Saga_Musix
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

18 Posts
#1441 (9 years, 11 months ago)
And while, we're at it, Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit - Knossos (Alpine Techno) should be "Knossos", not "Knosses".
flagcxw
Greetings, program!

53 Posts
#1442 (9 years, 11 months ago)
flag Kristian Myklebust - country = no
flagetranger
ʕ •́ᴥ•̀)ノ

1 Posts
#1446 (9 years, 9 months ago)
As a shameful display of my n00bness my first uploads are plagued with errors. I've been able to fix some, but not all of them.

http://www.cvgm.net/demovibes/song/37232/
Title: Strider HD - The Four Windsl -> Strider HD - The Four Winds

http://www.cvgm.net/demovibes/song/37198/
Title: Area 88 - Canyon.mp3 -> Area 88 - Canyon

http://www.cvgm.net/demovibes/compilation/894/
Title: Capcom Music Generation Area 88 Original Soundtrack -> Area 88 (UN Squadron)
Also, songs 37194 to 37215 should be added to this compilation. It would be nice to allow the creator of a compilation to modify it once created.

I've also noticed that compilation icons are ignored when making new compilations. I've tried 16x16 gif, png and jpgs and only the default icon appeared.
flagFishGuy876
FishGuy876 / Brainstorm

484 Posts
#1447 (9 years, 9 months ago)
There is a bug with icons on compilations right now, I havent managed to nail it yet, but it is being looked at.
flagticho

3 Posts
#1598 (9 years, 6 months ago)
Messed up during late-night-uploading again -_-

Goldeneye 007 - Silo Should be named "Silo"
Goldeneye 007 - Runway X Should be named "Runway X"
Goldeneye 007 - Dam Should be named "Dam"

Sorry for the mess-ups and thanks!
flagKoli

19 Posts
#1599 (9 years, 5 months ago)
Maf messaged me requesting a few changes to his artist profile, which I've done so.

20 karavan and Soiree Dodo have been set to 'Removed by Request' while the N-Warp Daisakusen music has been changed to 'Unknown Artist' as Maf states this is not by him. He also requested his last name to be changed to just 'C.' for personal reasons, so please do -not- change this. I'm not sure why most of his tracks still show his full last name though - does some sort of update need to be processed for it?
Saga_Musix
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

18 Posts
#1600 (9 years, 5 months ago)
Koli: Demovibes uses a caching system which caches some data really long, so there may be remain some inconsistencies for a while.
flagStarchaser
Not usually here

4 Posts
#1601 (9 years, 2 months ago)
Just a heads up, Virt changed his website from biglionmusic.com to virt.rocks, and all links for downloads to the old site will no longer work as the new site does not have those files or they changed locations.

I've updated his songs on Nectarine to have links to where they can be downloaded or bought, if they didn't already point to a valid location. This is just a note if someone here wants to borrow those links for updating here. It is not a nice task to do all of his songs, though those from Bandcamp-hosted compilations can be skipped since a URL could be added to the compilation and fix all of them.

I mirrored a bunch of those that I linked to on Nectarine, but largely they were found by asking the WayBack Machine. As far as I know it should be safe to link directly to them. That list doesn't contain everything, but those not there I found either on ModArchive, Modland, or his Bandcamp page.
flagtyco

30 Posts
#1602 (9 years, 1 month ago)
I think that Wacky Wheels - Dance is likely broken - I heard it cut out a couple times like a half-disconnected headphone plug, while I was listening on bluetooth headphones. Bluetooth doesn't cut out like that, to my knowledge.
flagYohabro
RIP Dungeon-Keeper.net

3 Posts
#1615 (8 years, 10 months ago)
There's a typo in this tune: Gameboy Raiders (Chip meets Iron Maiden).
Should be "Gameboy Raiders"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Reply To This Forum Post

Before posting a new, or replying to a forum topic, please be mindful of the following simple rules:

Forum posts can include highlighting and other fancy commands for embedding content, songs and groups etc. To learn more about how to use the BBCode features in your post, take a read Here on the forums to see how they look!

Please log in to post a reply.