User Menu

Notification Settings

Now Playing

Computer » Amiga (500 / 600 / 1200 / 2000 / 3000 / 4000)Alien Breed (Uncut) by flag Allister Brimble
Requested By: flag LimeProselyte
Production Labels: LabelTeam 17

Time Left: 16:45

Rating: 4.61 (23 Votes)

- Streams

Site Disclaimer

This site is non-profit (though donations are welcome to help pay the hosting/bandwidth fees, click the Donate button to learn about how it works). All music served by this radio station is either in the public domain, freely available on the internet (as MP3, or other original music format) or is played on a 'fair use' basis.

If you find a song that isn't in the public domain, or you wrote a piece of music that you would like removed from the site, please contact one of our team members who will be happy to help. Enjoy the music!

Meet The Dream Team

Site Coder/Maintainer:
FishGuy876 - Admin, Code

The Dream Team:
FishGuy876
Stefan_L
ViThor
Falken
StarPilot
Goatfather
DarkWolf
vanward
tyco
And our ninja moderators...

Extra Resources:
CVGM on Facebook

Popular Forum Topics:
forum Donating to CVGM
forum Never Received CVGM Activation Email
forum Introduce Yourself!
forum BBCodes For Forum & Oneliner
forum OneLiner / Forum Smilies
forum Official Upload FAQ

Please donate to our Beer/Amiga/Atari Fund if you like our site:

CVGM.net - Chiptune, Retro & Video Game Music

Report Problems / Bad Songs / Corrections » Song Corrections / Changes

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Author Thread
flagvanward

34 Posts
#766 (12 years, 2 months ago)
[song]7220[/song] is the same song likeCobra (Skyline)
flagvanward

34 Posts
#767 (12 years, 2 months ago)
Ups Wizards & Warriors - Outside Castle Ironspire add an s to wizard plz "Wizards & Warriors - Ingame"

thx \o/
flagFishGuy876
FishGuy876 / Brainstorm

484 Posts
#768 (12 years, 2 months ago)
@Vanward: I corrected both of these yesterday, marked the other song as a dupe
flagvanward

34 Posts
#769 (12 years, 2 months ago)
flagvanward

34 Posts
#770 (12 years, 2 months ago)
Nintendo World Cup - Theme Semi Final is accidently the final theme - i uploaded already the right semi final theme on the FTP cvgm server. There is some other stuff too what`s need an reuploaded. Check it out! thx!
flagvanward

34 Posts
#788 (12 years, 2 months ago)
Hmm as i told FG a few time ago, is at Super Turrican 2 - Farewell the Piano Part missing. Maybe FG cut it accidentally out. I put an longer version on the cvgm FTP server.
flagvanward

34 Posts
#789 (12 years, 2 months ago)
Ups The Smurfs - The Swamps (Act 3) should be called The Smurfs - The Swamps (Act 3)

Thx
flagvanward

34 Posts
#790 (12 years, 2 months ago)
Batman: The Video Game - Streets of Desolation (Stage 1) should be called: Batman - Streets of Desolation (Stage 1)

Batman: The Video Game - Axis Chemical Factory (Stage 2) should be: Batman - Axis Chemical Factory (Stage 2)

All must be his adjustment - thx
flagGoatfather
|____/_/_/_/_/_|

96 Posts
#791 (12 years, 2 months ago)
Done. Thanks VW!
flagStefan_L
Deleted by request

167 Posts
#792 (12 years, 2 months ago)
Goatfather when you replace recordings please delete them from the FTP.
flagvanward

34 Posts
#793 (12 years, 2 months ago)
@ Stefan_L: If this applied on Super Turrican 2 - Farewell the track have not been replaced. My track on the ftp- server and its an emulated track in an very good quality i think, but still from an emulated recording. I dont know the quality from Fishs uploaded track. I dont know the realtionship replaceing athentic files with emulated, even its not complete.
flagStefan_L
Deleted by request

167 Posts
#794 (12 years, 2 months ago)
ok, i just thought Goatfather fixed it since he wrote it was done. I will replace the recording then.
flagcxw
Greetings, program!

53 Posts
#800 (12 years, 2 months ago)
Live @ Blip Festival 11 (4mat) - 4mat's official recording is
here. Should we use it instead of the radio recording? Or are they the same?
flagGoatfather
|____/_/_/_/_/_|

96 Posts
#801 (12 years, 2 months ago)
Fish'n'Epec's bootleg record was first and has better exposed Fish's famous scream "Amigaaaah!".
Also it was awesome show, so nobody complains to have two versions and play it each 5 days instead of 10.
flagGoatfather
|____/_/_/_/_/_|

96 Posts
#802 (12 years, 2 months ago)
Sorry Stefan, I have not noticed other vanward's posts and just fixed the last one.
flagvanward

34 Posts
#827 (12 years, 1 month ago)
I have placed some Solar Jetman NES Tracks on the cvgm FTP server. Please update the tracks, they are scattered longer and all in better quality then the old ones. THX!
flagvanward

34 Posts
#829 (12 years, 1 month ago)
Also Low G Man. THX!
flagFalken
Falken / brainstorm

48 Posts
#834 (12 years, 1 month ago)
Animal City was marked as a Nintendo GameBoy track (which it certainly could not be), but I couldn't find any information on what kind of track it is, so I just changed it to Wild.

After looking at flag Unicorn Kid (Oliver Sabin) 's page, it looks like all of his tracks were uploaded as GameBoy. This is probably wrong and should be checked sometime.
flagcxw
Greetings, program!

53 Posts
#836 (12 years, 1 month ago)
flag Ralp (Raül Peix) web site := ralp.org
Weirdest Jingle - can we make it a regular song instead of a jingle? It is weird, as it says, and somewhat long for that amount of weirdness.
flagFalken
Falken / brainstorm

48 Posts
#840 (12 years, 1 month ago)
cxw: Added website for flag Ralp (Raül Peix) , thanks. As for the jingle, I'll leave that decision to Fishy.

Ran across another incorrectly marked song today: Lysergic Acid. It was set as NES/Famicom, but was definitely not made from only a NES, so I changed it to wild. Similar to my previous post, the author flag Dr. Zilog has most of his songs set as NES, of which some are probably incorrect and should be checked.

Concidentally, Starpilot uploaded the songs for both of these authors. It's possible he may not know that just because a song contains elements from one platform that it should be set to that platform. This is kinda like the Gameboy and LSDJ platform problem that we had before -- do we need separate platforms for songs which use specific hardware mixed with something else?

Just something to think about.
flagcxw
Greetings, program!

53 Posts
#843 (12 years ago)
flag ??? - some web sites.
8bc: https://8bc.org/members/%3F%3F%3F/
bandcamp: http://qqqmusic.bandcamp.com/
flagGoatfather
|____/_/_/_/_/_|

96 Posts
#844 (12 years ago)
cxw's link updated
flagcxw
Greetings, program!

53 Posts
#857 (12 years ago)
Monday - I don't see the Youtube icon even though the video ID is listed in Edit Info. Should it be appearing, or is YT only on Add Links now?

Also, please see posts in the wrong thread - sorry!
first
second

Ad intro song #1 - Title should be Mr. Wordsworth

flag Ultrasyd - needs Brainstorm added
flagcxw
Greetings, program!

53 Posts
#861 (12 years ago)
flag Sabrepulse (Ashley Charles) - real name Ashley Charles per this
flagvanward

34 Posts
#862 (11 years, 12 months ago)
flag Nathan McCree Artist`s website has been removed
flagcxw
Greetings, program!

53 Posts
#879 (11 years, 11 months ago)
I don't Wish You ... (MC Amiga & DJ Atari) (2010) - another one where the Youtube ID is listed, but the icon doesn't show up for me. I see the "Video!" icon by the title, but I don't get a Youtube icon on the "Extra resources" line. It works for Portal - Still Alive, so I don't think it's my browser. Any thoughts? Thanks!

* More:
xyce website: http://xyce.nl/
flagFishGuy876
FishGuy876 / Brainstorm

484 Posts
#880 (11 years, 11 months ago)
Hi,

@cxw: Fixed the Website link for Xyce.

The issue for the YouTube link comes from ages ago, when youtube clips were still not very well supported. If its added when the song is uploaded, but not added to the 'External Resources' box of the same name, then it will not show a clickable link to the YouTube clip.

The reasoning for this is that the song may have one specially for it, or, it may be offset etc. Sometimes, scenes from longplays are used that the user does not want to search through 3+ hours of footage to find the little bit they are looking for. The user-clickable YouTube ID can be added or changed on any song using the Add/Edit links (including multiple videos) on the song page, but the main one for the song that is shown in Now Playing when it is played is only changeable by a moderator. This forum would be a place to make such a suggestion.

I hope this explanation helps
flagcxw
Greetings, program!

53 Posts
#885 (11 years, 11 months ago)
flag Zuntata and Zuntata -
web site http://zuntata.jp/.
Also, add to description of flag Zuntata : This artist is for works by Zuntata that do not have a specific author.

Zuntata logo -
flagcxw
Greetings, program!

53 Posts
#888 (11 years, 11 months ago)
SYNTH SPRIT OCH CP SKADOR 2005-2009 - please add explicit-lyrics flag
flagFishGuy876
FishGuy876 / Brainstorm

484 Posts
#889 (11 years, 11 months ago)
@cxw: Done
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Reply To This Forum Post

Before posting a new, or replying to a forum topic, please be mindful of the following simple rules:

Forum posts can include highlighting and other fancy commands for embedding content, songs and groups etc. To learn more about how to use the BBCode features in your post, take a read Here on the forums to see how they look!

Please log in to post a reply.