User Menu

Notification Settings

Now Playing

Arcade » Other (any non-listed arcade)1943: The Battle of Midway - Air Battle A Have video by flag Jungle Kumi (Kumi Yamaga)
Requested By: flag djrandom
Production Labels: LabelCapcom
Icon Icon Icon Icon Icon Icon

Time Left: 1:22

1943 arcade title Screenshot
Rating: 4.29 (7 Votes)

- Streams

Site Disclaimer

This site is non-profit (though donations are welcome to help pay the hosting/bandwidth fees, click the Donate button to learn about how it works). All music served by this radio station is either in the public domain, freely available on the internet (as MP3, or other original music format) or is played on a 'fair use' basis.

If you find a song that isn't in the public domain, or you wrote a piece of music that you would like removed from the site, please contact one of our team members who will be happy to help. Enjoy the music!

Meet The Dream Team

Site Coder/Maintainer:
FishGuy876 - Admin, Code

The Dream Team:
FishGuy876
Stefan_L
ViThor
Falken
StarPilot
Goatfather
DarkWolf
vanward
tyco
And our ninja moderators...

Extra Resources:
CVGM on Facebook

Popular Forum Topics:
forum Donating to CVGM
forum Never Received CVGM Activation Email
forum Introduce Yourself!
forum BBCodes For Forum & Oneliner
forum OneLiner / Forum Smilies
forum Official Upload FAQ

Please donate to our Beer/Amiga/Atari Fund if you like our site:

CVGM.net - Chiptune, Retro & Video Game Music

Tutorials & Help » Mobile Devices (Such as iPhone, Cell Phones and More)

Pages: 1
Author Thread
flagvidriera

1 Posts
#164 (14 years, 4 months ago)
Tips for listening on your mobile device (i.e. phone, ipod, etc?)

I'll post a tutorial here for iphone as I know there is at least one person that wants it and fishguy wanted me to post this:

As far as listening to the stream, you should just be able to navigate to the website and click on the main stream link. This works for me.

Now, if you want to listen to the stream and use the one-liner at the same time, then it gets interesting. You'll need to jailbreak your phone to do this. There are tutorials that are pretty easy to find out there, so I won't attempt to explain jailbreaking here (I've gotten better results when I jailbreak with a phone that is restored "as a new phone" just barely)

Anyway, just get a second web browser (iFile works, but there are others) and backgrounder. Open the stream in safari, and hold down your home button. You should get a "backgrounding enabled" notification. Now, open your second web browser and go to cvgm.net or wherever else you want to go.

flagFishGuy876
FishGuy876 / Brainstorm

484 Posts
#165 (14 years, 4 months ago)
So safari handles MP3 streams natively? I wasn't aware of that hehe Awesome tips, thank-you
Pages: 1

Reply To This Forum Post

Before posting a new, or replying to a forum topic, please be mindful of the following simple rules:

Forum posts can include highlighting and other fancy commands for embedding content, songs and groups etc. To learn more about how to use the BBCode features in your post, take a read Here on the forums to see how they look!

Please log in to post a reply.