User Menu

Notification Settings

Now Playing

Console » PlayStation 2 (PS2)Silent Hill 4: The Room - Silent Circus by flag Akira Yamaoka (山岡 晃)
Requested By: flag djrandom
Production Labels: LabelKonami
Icon Icon Icon

Time Left: 2:55

Silent Hill 4: The Room - PS2 - ingame 2 Screenshot
Rating: 3.25 (4 Votes)

- Streams

Site Disclaimer

This site is non-profit (though donations are welcome to help pay the hosting/bandwidth fees, click the Donate button to learn about how it works). All music served by this radio station is either in the public domain, freely available on the internet (as MP3, or other original music format) or is played on a 'fair use' basis.

If you find a song that isn't in the public domain, or you wrote a piece of music that you would like removed from the site, please contact one of our team members who will be happy to help. Enjoy the music!

Meet The Dream Team

Site Coder/Maintainer:
FishGuy876 - Admin, Code

The Dream Team:
FishGuy876
Stefan_L
ViThor
Falken
StarPilot
Goatfather
DarkWolf
vanward
tyco
And our ninja moderators...

Extra Resources:
CVGM on Facebook

Popular Forum Topics:
forum Donating to CVGM
forum Never Received CVGM Activation Email
forum Introduce Yourself!
forum BBCodes For Forum & Oneliner
forum OneLiner / Forum Smilies
forum Official Upload FAQ

Please donate to our Beer/Amiga/Atari Fund if you like our site:

CVGM.net - Chiptune, Retro & Video Game Music

Development Area » Retract Request

Pages: 1
Author Thread
flagRavix

27 Posts
#1162 (11 years, 4 months ago)
Has a retract request from queue feature ever been considered?
Could occassionally be useful!
flagMAT
Objection!

106 Posts
#1166 (11 years, 4 months ago)
Whatever for? If you changed your mind after requesting song, you can always wait 10 days to request it again if you want. There are many songs in the database, do you really think feature such as this is useful at all? Can you name some cases where it might be useful?

Of course, this is just my opinion, if Fish finds it useful he'll add it alright
flagRavix

27 Posts
#1176 (11 years, 4 months ago)
I view CVGM on large widescreen monitor. Distance between track name and play icon is easily 30cm / 12 inches. They are opposites sides of screen. Have often clicked the track above or below the one I wished to by accident. Ok for short tracks, but I have some long sets in my faves.. maybe I should just my eyes tested!
flagMAT
Objection!

106 Posts
#1181 (11 years, 4 months ago)
I also use 1080p resolution and 23" widescreen monitor, but seems to me the problem may be more with the theme you are using, no? Did you try some other theme that has better/clearer use of tables and outlining, or maybe you can fix only that part in your theme (basically copy the theme you like and just fix the track listing part) and can use the css file by linking to it in your profile page.

I've also hit a few wrong requests and even thinking it was a bug of some sort, lol, but yeah, would be cool to put those request icons in front of tracks... again, it is fairly doable with the tweaking of CSS. I tried and failed to do that once, but one of these days...

The latest Splash of Orange theme is really entirely different from any theme on this site so that tells me anything is doable with the right CSS

Retracting requests is probably doable, but I have a feel Fish will not think of adding something like that as it may either take him time or he may find it unnecessary or a thing that happens on a really really rare occasion, like in 0.01% cases.

But good luck with this, I too would like to see this feature at some point in the future, as long as Fish is willing to implement it. But until then, our only solution may be in making the CSS template more readable and less prone to mistakes of requesting the wrong or adjacent track to the one you wanted.
Pages: 1

Reply To This Forum Post

Before posting a new, or replying to a forum topic, please be mindful of the following simple rules:

Forum posts can include highlighting and other fancy commands for embedding content, songs and groups etc. To learn more about how to use the BBCode features in your post, take a read Here on the forums to see how they look!

Please log in to post a reply.