User Menu

Notification Settings

Now Playing

Computer » Amiga (500 / 600 / 1200 / 2000 / 3000 / 4000)Afrodite by flag Cutcreator (Allan A. Kirkeby)
Requested By: flag djrandom

Time Left: 3:50

Rating: 4.00 (2 Votes)

- Streams

Site Disclaimer

This site is non-profit (though donations are welcome to help pay the hosting/bandwidth fees, click the Donate button to learn about how it works). All music served by this radio station is either in the public domain, freely available on the internet (as MP3, or other original music format) or is played on a 'fair use' basis.

If you find a song that isn't in the public domain, or you wrote a piece of music that you would like removed from the site, please contact one of our team members who will be happy to help. Enjoy the music!

Meet The Dream Team

Site Coder/Maintainer:
FishGuy876 - Admin, Code

The Dream Team:
FishGuy876
Stefan_L
ViThor
Falken
StarPilot
Goatfather
DarkWolf
vanward
tyco
And our ninja moderators...

Extra Resources:
CVGM on Facebook

Popular Forum Topics:
forum Donating to CVGM
forum Never Received CVGM Activation Email
forum Introduce Yourself!
forum BBCodes For Forum & Oneliner
forum OneLiner / Forum Smilies
forum Official Upload FAQ

Please donate to our Beer/Amiga/Atari Fund if you like our site:

CVGM.net - Chiptune, Retro & Video Game Music

Development Area » Compiling uploads into album?

Pages: 1
Author Thread
flagjohny8

7 Posts
#1117 (11 years, 6 months ago)
Hi. sorry for trouble - i've just uploaded several AMIGA1200 tracks (by yerzmyey) and they are an album, altogether. But of course I have no idea how to merge them into one album, so i am jsut letting you guys know they're uploaded. the graphic files are here - http://yerzmyey.i-demo.pl/ (i taken music from there).
cheers.
jan
flagMAT
Objection!

106 Posts
#1119 (11 years, 6 months ago)
Since recently, anyone can create new compilation.

Here is how you do it:

Step 1A.
Go to artist page and click on "Create new compilation" link. (don't worry if there are multiple artists in the compilation, this is just the point from where you can create compilation, you only add tracks to it, not artists)

Step 1B.
Alternate way is to click on "Compilations" menu link on the left side and from there select "Create new compilation".

Step 2.
Now that you're in the compilation page, it works pretty much similar as uploading a song. All the fields (except tracklist) are optional, but the more you enter, the better.

Main thing is that you use search field to find the tracks you wish to add, and then drag and drop them on the field below it and order them in any way you like (preferably how they're ordered on the actual CD, if there is any order, otherwise alphabetically is just fine).

You can search by track name or artist name, but notice that you will only get 20 results, so you may sometimes add more track name words to get what you want. Alternate way of getting exact track listed is to enter it's ID in the search field.

After you're done, click save entry and it will be pending approval just the same as when you submit some song.

You can add artwork later (same as with song, images are uploaded and connected separately). As for icon field (keep it 16x16 pixels), I am not sure if it is fixed or not, so wizard may simply neglect your included icon, but don't worry about it, we can add it later on until Fish fixes the issue.

Note that you cannot edit compilation as you can song after upload, so make sure you include all the tracks before clicking save button.

Try it out and if you have any questions, post it here
Pages: 1

Reply To This Forum Post

Before posting a new, or replying to a forum topic, please be mindful of the following simple rules:

Forum posts can include highlighting and other fancy commands for embedding content, songs and groups etc. To learn more about how to use the BBCode features in your post, take a read Here on the forums to see how they look!

Please log in to post a reply.