User Menu

Notification Settings

Now Playing

Computer » Atari ST (Sixteen/Thirty-two)Custodian - Title by flag David Whittaker
Requested By: flag djrandom
Icon

Time Left: 4:21

Rating: 3.89 (9 Votes)

- Streams

Site Disclaimer

This site is non-profit (though donations are welcome to help pay the hosting/bandwidth fees, click the Donate button to learn about how it works). All music served by this radio station is either in the public domain, freely available on the internet (as MP3, or other original music format) or is played on a 'fair use' basis.

If you find a song that isn't in the public domain, or you wrote a piece of music that you would like removed from the site, please contact one of our team members who will be happy to help. Enjoy the music!

Meet The Dream Team

Site Coder/Maintainer:
FishGuy876 - Admin, Code

The Dream Team:
FishGuy876
Stefan_L
ViThor
Falken
StarPilot
Goatfather
DarkWolf
vanward
tyco
And our ninja moderators...

Extra Resources:
CVGM on Facebook

Popular Forum Topics:
forum Donating to CVGM
forum Never Received CVGM Activation Email
forum Introduce Yourself!
forum BBCodes For Forum & Oneliner
forum OneLiner / Forum Smilies
forum Official Upload FAQ

Please donate to our Beer/Amiga/Atari Fund if you like our site:

CVGM.net - Chiptune, Retro & Video Game Music

General Discussion » CVGM for Windows Phone

Pages: 1
Author Thread
flagblahism

2 Posts
#874 (12 years ago)
I'm putting my WP7 app through certification now and hope to have it up for download sometime over the next week. First time submitting an app with background audio, music hub interface and other integrations so I'm still learning what the certification process is for more advanced apps.

First version is pretty simple and will support Streaming of the 128k bit streams, background audio (not requiring app to stay running) and basic song info with cover art whenever available.

Working on a pretty panorama app that will have more integration with CVGM site as well, just learning how to integrate with demovibes and all the xml ins and outs and didn't want to delay getting a player out.

Will post links and screenshots here soon! I'll also make a generic demovibes app that will let you chose sites/streams and other options as well.
flagGoatfather
|____/_/_/_/_/_|

96 Posts
#875 (12 years ago)
Did you think about adding support for new AAC streams (80, 48 and 16 kbit)? The last one seems like a good idea for bandwidth-limited mobile phone users.
flagblahism

2 Posts
#876 (12 years ago)
definitely! i'll add those streams in before it goes public.. They would work much better over 3g anyway
flagGoatfather
|____/_/_/_/_/_|

96 Posts
#877 (12 years ago)
Great work, blahism.
Pages: 1

Reply To This Forum Post

Before posting a new, or replying to a forum topic, please be mindful of the following simple rules:

Forum posts can include highlighting and other fancy commands for embedding content, songs and groups etc. To learn more about how to use the BBCode features in your post, take a read Here on the forums to see how they look!

Please log in to post a reply.