User Menu

Notification Settings

Now Playing

Handheld » Game Boy AdvanceFinal Fantasy Tactics Advance - Main Theme Have video by flag Hitoshi Sakimoto (崎元 仁)
Requested By: flag djrandom
Production Labels: LabelNintendo LabelSquare Enix
Icon

Time Left: 1:45

Rating: 3.67 (3 Votes)

- Streams

Site Disclaimer

This site is non-profit (though donations are welcome to help pay the hosting/bandwidth fees, click the Donate button to learn about how it works). All music served by this radio station is either in the public domain, freely available on the internet (as MP3, or other original music format) or is played on a 'fair use' basis.

If you find a song that isn't in the public domain, or you wrote a piece of music that you would like removed from the site, please contact one of our team members who will be happy to help. Enjoy the music!

Meet The Dream Team

Site Coder/Maintainer:
FishGuy876 - Admin, Code

The Dream Team:
FishGuy876
Stefan_L
ViThor
Falken
StarPilot
Goatfather
DarkWolf
vanward
tyco
And our ninja moderators...

Extra Resources:
CVGM on Facebook

Popular Forum Topics:
forum Donating to CVGM
forum Never Received CVGM Activation Email
forum Introduce Yourself!
forum BBCodes For Forum & Oneliner
forum OneLiner / Forum Smilies
forum Official Upload FAQ

Please donate to our Beer/Amiga/Atari Fund if you like our site:

CVGM.net - Chiptune, Retro & Video Game Music

Looking For Songs / Song Discussions » The Silent Age

Pages: 1
Author Thread
flagSPACE

2 Posts
#1683 (7 years, 4 months ago)
It was released for Android, iPhone, PC. Does anybody know to hack/rip soundtrack? As I know, they not released soundtrack separately.
flagMagda
Truth is the most important - Magda

84 Posts
#1684 (7 years, 4 months ago)
i would need to have a game to rip the sound track but I dont have so I would use other way: go and find it on Youtube and downloading it as avi / mp3 will be not an issue. Then cut unneeded parts , and make it sound like tracks.
flagSPACE

2 Posts
#1685 (7 years, 4 months ago)
I have PC install, setup is only 347 Mb, installed 3,48 Gb, which is kinda strange. Most files have "File" attribute, or "assets file". For example level10.file , sharedassets17.assets. I think, sound files are hidden here, but how to extract. Youtube variant may work, but I'm not sure about sound quality.
flagFalken
Falken / brainstorm

48 Posts
#1686 (7 years, 4 months ago)
Games typically use custom binary file formats for assets. Unless someone has already spent time reverse engineering the file format, then it's unlikely some tool can automate it. You'll have to extract the music yourself.

If you think Youtube quality is not good enough, the easiest way to capture the music is to play the game on PC and record the output from your PC's audio jack. This is how we capture music on older platforms like C64, Atari and Amiga.
Pages: 1

Reply To This Forum Post

Before posting a new, or replying to a forum topic, please be mindful of the following simple rules:

Forum posts can include highlighting and other fancy commands for embedding content, songs and groups etc. To learn more about how to use the BBCode features in your post, take a read Here on the forums to see how they look!

Please log in to post a reply.