User Menu

Notification Settings

Now Playing

Utility » PC Trackers (S3M / XM / IT / ...)Bon Voyage (Klatsch in die Hände-Remix) Have video by flag Acidline (Martin Spielmans)
Requested By: flag djrandom
Icon

Time Left: 3:15

Rating: 1.56 (9 Votes)

- Streams

Site Disclaimer

This site is non-profit (though donations are welcome to help pay the hosting/bandwidth fees, click the Donate button to learn about how it works). All music served by this radio station is either in the public domain, freely available on the internet (as MP3, or other original music format) or is played on a 'fair use' basis.

If you find a song that isn't in the public domain, or you wrote a piece of music that you would like removed from the site, please contact one of our team members who will be happy to help. Enjoy the music!

Meet The Dream Team

Site Coder/Maintainer:
FishGuy876 - Admin, Code

The Dream Team:
FishGuy876
Stefan_L
ViThor
Falken
StarPilot
Goatfather
DarkWolf
vanward
tyco
And our ninja moderators...

Extra Resources:
CVGM on Facebook

Popular Forum Topics:
forum Donating to CVGM
forum Never Received CVGM Activation Email
forum Introduce Yourself!
forum BBCodes For Forum & Oneliner
forum OneLiner / Forum Smilies
forum Official Upload FAQ

Please donate to our Beer/Amiga/Atari Fund if you like our site:

CVGM.net - Chiptune, Retro & Video Game Music

Looking For Songs / Song Discussions » GameBoy / Game Boy Advanced

Pages: 1
Author Thread
flagFishGuy876
FishGuy876 / Brainstorm

484 Posts
#21 (14 years, 5 months ago)
Anyone know where I can get tunes (mp3 or GB native) for this and any other handheld consoles? Looking for something that will tell me the author information of the tracks, as all I seem to be able to find are anonymous files. Thanks!
flagUltrasyd
( o Y o ) ლ(°◡°ლ)

72 Posts
#36 (14 years, 5 months ago)
It's possible to download original Game Boy music files, for exemple on Zophar's domain, or anywhere or internet (.gbs files if I remember) and play it with Meridian. You can record it to mp3. But it's emulation.
For music non related to games, 8bc.org has plenty of Game Boy songs (lots of generic Game Boy dance track, kind of technoid stuff, but lots of good songs).

If you want the real output from Game Boy for any game, just ask me. But it must be an easy game or a game with sound test option in the menu, or else will only record 1st level track
flagcxw
Greetings, program!

53 Posts
#561 (12 years, 9 months ago)
Reminder to myself: Ask Animal Style if we can get a download of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQdqudTzyBs

UPDATE 2011/08/18: Email sent.
UPDATE 2011/08/22: Permission granted; he's checking to see if he can send me the original file.
UPDATE 2011/10/09: Foot Controller Demo
Pages: 1

Reply To This Forum Post

Before posting a new, or replying to a forum topic, please be mindful of the following simple rules:

Forum posts can include highlighting and other fancy commands for embedding content, songs and groups etc. To learn more about how to use the BBCode features in your post, take a read Here on the forums to see how they look!

Please log in to post a reply.