User Menu

Notification Settings

Now Playing

Handheld » Game BoyNoise Annoys - Up Heaven's Chimney Have video by flag Starpilot (Duane Aberle)
Requested By: flag djrandom
Production Labels: LabelBitMasters
In Albums: Compilation Noise Annoys
Icon

Time Left: 3:12

Noise Annoys Screenshot
Rating: 3.60 (5 Votes)

- Streams

Site Disclaimer

This site is non-profit (though donations are welcome to help pay the hosting/bandwidth fees, click the Donate button to learn about how it works). All music served by this radio station is either in the public domain, freely available on the internet (as MP3, or other original music format) or is played on a 'fair use' basis.

If you find a song that isn't in the public domain, or you wrote a piece of music that you would like removed from the site, please contact one of our team members who will be happy to help. Enjoy the music!

Meet The Dream Team

Site Coder/Maintainer:
FishGuy876 - Admin, Code

The Dream Team:
FishGuy876
Stefan_L
ViThor
Falken
StarPilot
Goatfather
DarkWolf
vanward
tyco
And our ninja moderators...

Extra Resources:
CVGM on Facebook

Popular Forum Topics:
forum Donating to CVGM
forum Never Received CVGM Activation Email
forum Introduce Yourself!
forum BBCodes For Forum & Oneliner
forum OneLiner / Forum Smilies
forum Official Upload FAQ

Please donate to our Beer/Amiga/Atari Fund if you like our site:

CVGM.net - Chiptune, Retro & Video Game Music

Development Area » Todays Changes [01-12-2010]

Pages: 1
Author Thread
flagFishGuy876
FishGuy876 / Brainstorm

484 Posts
#197 (14 years, 3 months ago)
Hi,

Added a bunch of new changes to the site today:

* Reply emails from the forums now tell you who wrote the response, and the subject, in the message body. Easier to track posts on my phone and see who made the post Forum name also appears on the subject line, so easier to seperate from say Nectarine posts.

* XML version of 'Whos Online' for our friends who provide excellent 3rd party clients that connect to CVGM/Necta.

* Artists uploading their own tracks, will now have the track appear in the 'New Uploads' section. Thanks to serpent for reminding me to fix this

* In addition to the above, all staff members have their uploads automatically approved in the same way. Let me know if you encounter any problems with this feature.

* Fixed a few small bugs in various templates, including Oneliner history URL's not behaving correctly. I still need to re-code that whole view so it doesn't look as ugly.

* EXPERIMENT * Stream Popups - Go to the streams page, and put the mouse on any of the stream links. A popup box will appear with the appropriate links. Click the link or move to the next one I plan to do something like this with song information when you hold the mouse over the title of a track.

I also added SHOUTcast support to the streams list in the same manner. I still need to add it to CVGM's internal list.

As always, any questions or comments let me know
Pages: 1

Reply To This Forum Post

Before posting a new, or replying to a forum topic, please be mindful of the following simple rules:

Forum posts can include highlighting and other fancy commands for embedding content, songs and groups etc. To learn more about how to use the BBCode features in your post, take a read Here on the forums to see how they look!

Please log in to post a reply.