User Menu

Notification Settings

Now Playing

Computer » Commodore 64/128GraphixMania II - Part 6 Have video by flag Tim Kleinert
Requested By: flag FishGuy876
Pouet Icon

Time Left: 7:52

GraphixMania II Screenshot
Rating: 3.29 (14 Votes)

- Streams

Site Disclaimer

This site is non-profit (though donations are welcome to help pay the hosting/bandwidth fees, click the Donate button to learn about how it works). All music served by this radio station is either in the public domain, freely available on the internet (as MP3, or other original music format) or is played on a 'fair use' basis.

If you find a song that isn't in the public domain, or you wrote a piece of music that you would like removed from the site, please contact one of our team members who will be happy to help. Enjoy the music!

Meet The Dream Team

Site Coder/Maintainer:
FishGuy876 - Admin, Code

The Dream Team:
FishGuy876
Stefan_L
ViThor
Falken
StarPilot
Goatfather
DarkWolf
vanward
tyco
And our ninja moderators...

Extra Resources:
CVGM on Facebook

Popular Forum Topics:
forum Donating to CVGM
forum Never Received CVGM Activation Email
forum Introduce Yourself!
forum BBCodes For Forum & Oneliner
forum OneLiner / Forum Smilies
forum Official Upload FAQ

Please donate to our Beer/Amiga/Atari Fund if you like our site:

CVGM.net - Chiptune, Retro & Video Game Music

Development Area » Theme screenshot updates

Pages: 1
Author Thread
flagStarchaser
Not usually here

4 Posts
#906 (11 years, 11 months ago)
I don't visit here very often, but a variant of one of my themes is used here and the Demovibes codebase changed how themes can be set and viewed, with the option for screenshots to indicate what they look like. Since I can't update them myself, an admin privilege, I've taken two shots of "NectaLift" and put them at http://temp.asmcbain.net/themeshots/. The ones that end in "800x" or "x800" are resized for upload if CVGM has the same width/height restriction as Nectarine and I would appreciate if an admin could upload them for "NectaLift". Thanks.

I also have a new theme, Edelweiss, which I made for Nectarine that also works here* though another thread in this forum seems to indicate some people here don't like white. This theme might make them curl up into the fetal position.

* Grab the version for CVGM, as it has an accommodation for the larger footer.
flagFishGuy876
FishGuy876 / Brainstorm

484 Posts
#908 (11 years, 11 months ago)
Hi, AMcBain,

I have updated the screenshots on our themes page, and added the new theme as well. Keep up the great work
flagStarchaser
Not usually here

4 Posts
#909 (11 years, 11 months ago)
Thanks for updating that, I appreciate it!
flagStarchaser
Not usually here

4 Posts
#1167 (11 years, 5 months ago)
Sorry to necropost, but this seemed like the most appropriate place ... I don't know how many here would want it, but I have another retro-Necatrine inspired theme I've called Splash of Orange. You can steal the screenshots from Nectarine. The shorter one is intended to be uploaded last so it is shown on them theme-chooser page.

Partially unrelated, your SSL Cert expired.
flagMAT
Objection!

106 Posts
#1168 (11 years, 5 months ago)
Just to make it known for all the others, Splash of Orange theme is online and active now. I'd say it looks quite different from all the others and might be more suited for notebook and lower resolutions, so Goat should stop complaining now once and for all
Pages: 1

Reply To This Forum Post

Before posting a new, or replying to a forum topic, please be mindful of the following simple rules:

Forum posts can include highlighting and other fancy commands for embedding content, songs and groups etc. To learn more about how to use the BBCode features in your post, take a read Here on the forums to see how they look!

Please log in to post a reply.