User Menu

Notification Settings

Now Playing

Miscellaneous » Wild (unknown/unusual source)Island of Collosa by flag Dr. Zilog
Requested By: flag djrandom

Time Left: 2:21

Rating: 1.67 (3 Votes)

- Streams

Site Disclaimer

This site is non-profit (though donations are welcome to help pay the hosting/bandwidth fees, click the Donate button to learn about how it works). All music served by this radio station is either in the public domain, freely available on the internet (as MP3, or other original music format) or is played on a 'fair use' basis.

If you find a song that isn't in the public domain, or you wrote a piece of music that you would like removed from the site, please contact one of our team members who will be happy to help. Enjoy the music!

Meet The Dream Team

Site Coder/Maintainer:
FishGuy876 - Admin, Code

The Dream Team:
FishGuy876
Stefan_L
ViThor
Falken
StarPilot
Goatfather
DarkWolf
vanward
tyco
And our ninja moderators...

Extra Resources:
CVGM on Facebook

Popular Forum Topics:
forum Donating to CVGM
forum Never Received CVGM Activation Email
forum Introduce Yourself!
forum BBCodes For Forum & Oneliner
forum OneLiner / Forum Smilies
forum Official Upload FAQ

Please donate to our Beer/Amiga/Atari Fund if you like our site:

CVGM.net - Chiptune, Retro & Video Game Music

News » Planned Server DownTime

Pages: 1
Author Thread
flagFishGuy876
FishGuy876 / Brainstorm

484 Posts
#1392 (10 years ago)
Hi Guys,

CVGM will go offline for a few days on Friday, 21st of March, for some system maintenance & repairs. All sites & streams will be offline during this time. If all goes well, everything should be back up and running before the end of the weekend. I will keep the stream running without a web interface for as long as necessary, so there may still be some listening

Several things are going to be changing, we will be setting up a new stream server that runs on Port 80 (so firewalled listeners can still enjoy). We are also planning to shift to the brand new server box. IP's will also be changing, so those who mirror our streams will need to update their configurations accordingly (I will get in touch with the ones I know about once I have some new data). DNS is also going to change, so for some users, the downtime might be a bit longer until the interwebs updates itself accordingly to point to the new locations.

As always, if you have any questions, let me know. Thanks!
flagRavix

27 Posts
#1393 (10 years ago)
flagt4s0thcmdr
Anxious to return to Cydonia

13 Posts
#1394 (10 years ago)
flagFalken
Falken / brainstorm

48 Posts
#1395 (10 years ago)

Oh wait, I'll be running Tokyo Demo Fest anyway. Everyone watch our live stream if CVGM's goes down.
flagdebo
debo is flashy, fact! :sumo:

13 Posts
#1396 (10 years ago)
flagNadascha
HAS HER OWN CAMERAL USERFLAG!

12 Posts
#1397 (10 years ago)

flagfranz_opa
hoplaa!

79 Posts
#1398 (10 years ago)
Yeah, I heard there will be an Amiga DJ set played by a well known chipmusic artist at Tokyo Demo Fest. I should not miss it.
flagGoatfather
|____/_/_/_/_/_|

96 Posts
#1399 (10 years ago)

Keeping fingers new box will have faster CPU, so I will not have to wait a month to to a song.
flagHaCKa
I am not an atomic playboy!

4 Posts
#1400 (10 years ago)
I bet NSA is to blame for that...
flagMAT
Objection!

106 Posts
#1401 (10 years ago)
This site seems to get all the attention only when it's going down. I have a feeling this is just a Fishy's prank to test how many people actually care about this site being online
flagFishGuy876
FishGuy876 / Brainstorm

484 Posts
#1402 (10 years ago)
Hehe It's no prank, waiting from the datacentre to confirm the new hardware is there and connected so I can move everything from the existing server boxes I have, to the brand new one. New CPU should be much faster (4x Quad Cores), but just for Goaty, I should set his locktime to something a little bit longer
flagvanward

34 Posts
#1403 (10 years ago)
HAHA goat
flagdebo
debo is flashy, fact! :sumo:

13 Posts
#1405 (10 years ago)
HAI WHY IS THE SIDEBAR WARNING STILL RED AND SCAWY
flagFishGuy876
FishGuy876 / Brainstorm

484 Posts
#1406 (10 years ago)
Because it will go down again later today for some more changes that didnt get done before
flagNadascha
HAS HER OWN CAMERAL USERFLAG!

12 Posts
#1407 (10 years ago)
Thank you very, very much for the time you spend in this awesome page Fishie! I'm very grateful
flagFishGuy876
FishGuy876 / Brainstorm

484 Posts
#1409 (9 years, 11 months ago)
Hi,

I have posted a list of all the changes that were made here: forum New Server Changes
Pages: 1

Reply To This Forum Post

Before posting a new, or replying to a forum topic, please be mindful of the following simple rules:

Forum posts can include highlighting and other fancy commands for embedding content, songs and groups etc. To learn more about how to use the BBCode features in your post, take a read Here on the forums to see how they look!

Please log in to post a reply.