User Menu

Notification Settings

Now Playing

Miscellaneous » Wild (unknown/unusual source)Demovibes 13 - The Number Of The Bit by User air2k , flag Willbe (William Lamy)
Requested By: flag LimeProselyte
Icon Icon

Time Left: 79:24

Demovibes 13 - The Number Of the Bit Screenshot
Rating: 5.00 (1 Votes)

- Streams

Site Disclaimer

This site is non-profit (though donations are welcome to help pay the hosting/bandwidth fees, click the Donate button to learn about how it works). All music served by this radio station is either in the public domain, freely available on the internet (as MP3, or other original music format) or is played on a 'fair use' basis.

If you find a song that isn't in the public domain, or you wrote a piece of music that you would like removed from the site, please contact one of our team members who will be happy to help. Enjoy the music!

Meet The Dream Team

Site Coder/Maintainer:
FishGuy876 - Admin, Code

The Dream Team:
FishGuy876
Stefan_L
ViThor
Falken
StarPilot
Goatfather
DarkWolf
vanward
tyco
And our ninja moderators...

Extra Resources:
CVGM on Facebook

Popular Forum Topics:
forum Donating to CVGM
forum Never Received CVGM Activation Email
forum Introduce Yourself!
forum BBCodes For Forum & Oneliner
forum OneLiner / Forum Smilies
forum Official Upload FAQ

Please donate to our Beer/Amiga/Atari Fund if you like our site:

CVGM.net - Chiptune, Retro & Video Game Music

General Discussion » multiple files uploader

Pages: 1
Author Thread
flagguru
Anta baka?!

27 Posts
#1380 (10 years, 2 months ago)
I'd like to check it out. can somebody post a link where to get it PLEASE - i mean uploader for CVGM.
flagFishGuy876
FishGuy876 / Brainstorm

484 Posts
#1381 (10 years, 2 months ago)
flagrams had made one a while ago, though im not sure how well it works, and im not sure if any of the guys on Nectarine have made anything since. There should be a couple more threads on this somewhere too.

forum Demovibes MassUploader

Personally when uploading a group of related soundtracks, in chrome anyways, after the first one has uploaded, you can click the Back button and add/change the necessary fields for the next song and hit upload again (as the rest of the fields will still have their information in it).
flagt4s0thcmdr
Anxious to return to Cydonia

13 Posts
#1382 (10 years, 2 months ago)
Hmm, nice trick with the back button.
flagguru
Anta baka?!

27 Posts
#1383 (10 years, 2 months ago)
I only found the sourcecode distro of this uploader unfortunately. anybody got it (the exe for windows)and willing to share it somewhere? eg. depositfiles or some upload host?
thanks
Saga_Musix
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

18 Posts
#1384 (10 years, 2 months ago)
Temporary download (completely untested):
(link removed)
flagguru
Anta baka?!

27 Posts
#1385 (10 years, 2 months ago)
thanks . gonna try it out when i wake up again
flagguru
Anta baka?!

27 Posts
#1386 (10 years, 2 months ago)
Exception: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)

my OS = Windows 7 64bit
when i start the program i get a nice screen, but the console already shows above error.
when i goto setting and enter my user/pass and server click OK it just crashes after like 10 seconds.

any ideas ?
flagStefan_L
Deleted by request

167 Posts
#1387 (10 years, 2 months ago)
I stopped using the massuploader since it crashed so often... it is probably best to wait for Rams to update it.
flagt4s0thcmdr
Anxious to return to Cydonia

13 Posts
#1434 (9 years, 11 months ago)
I polished my multi-file uploader a bit so you can also use it.

You can find it here:
https://bitbucket.org/victorclf/cvgm-batchupload/downloads

You need python 2.7.x and httplib2. The INSTALL.txt tells you how to easily install htpplib2 in under 10 seconds.

Call the program like: python main.py

It will then ask you where the music is, the song info, artist information, you login information, etc.

Should be working now after a few tests.

Future improvements:
- Text input for more automated uploading.
- Label, group, source and platform list embedded in the program. No more need to mess with upload page html to find the ids.

Tested on Windows, but AFAIK nothing in the code is Windows-specific.
Pages: 1

Reply To This Forum Post

Before posting a new, or replying to a forum topic, please be mindful of the following simple rules:

Forum posts can include highlighting and other fancy commands for embedding content, songs and groups etc. To learn more about how to use the BBCode features in your post, take a read Here on the forums to see how they look!

Please log in to post a reply.